About the Facility
GrayStone is a high quality, full-care boarding and training facility, located on six acres. Lessons are offered to all ages and ability of riders. We are proud to offer excellent standard of care to all. The horses at Graystone are suited to meet the needs of beginners to advanced riders.
We are conveniently located near Snohomish, Mill Creek, Bothell, and Woodinville, also we are only two blocks from SR9.
Facility amenities include:
- 70’ × 180’ lighted indoor arena with excellent footing that is maintained daily with a heated viewing area
- 110’ × 220’ outdoor arena that has all-weather footing
- 35 Stalls 12’ x 12’ or larger with rubber mats topped with clean bedding daily
- Mud-free turn-out paddocks, including seasonal grass paddocks
- Hot/cold water wash-rack with overhead heater for drying
- Multiple grooming areas
- Individual tack lockers for boarders
- Heated bathroom
- Owner lives on property
- Trailer parking
Our 12’ x 12’ stalls are matted and they are cleaned daily and we use environmentally friendly/ dust-free bedding. We feed quality Eastern Washington hay 3 times per day. We have quality grains to meet your horses individual health needs that is fed twice a day (up to 2 lbs). Boarder-supplied supplements are added to feed at no extra cost. Water is filled several times during the day, and buckets are scrubbed weekly.
Horses are turned out 6 days a week in seasonal paddocks, gravel runs in the winter and grass paddocks are available seasonally. Your horse will have an individual turnout unless you specifically request a turnout buddy. Each horse will be outside, weather permitting, for at half the day. All-day turnout is available seasonally and when space allows.
Each stall comes with a large, individual tack locker that you can customize however you would like. There is a hot and cold water wash rack with overhead heater for drying.
Each horse’s individual needs are carefully evaluated and monitored. Facility owner and trainer lives on property.
Basic Boarding Fee:
- Standard Stall 12’ x 12’ $625.00 per month
- Stalls with attached run (coming soon)
- Short-term day rate $25.00 per day